While we were in OKC, my step-mom gave me a great idea for an activity to do with Baby A. Today we had some artistic fun. It involves...
and
You may be thinking "She is crazy" or something along those lines. But it actually went really well. I put a tarp down on the deck before we got started. And it helps that the paint is washable (atleast on most surfaces).
Ready to paint for the very first time!
He loved dipping the brush into the paint cup
Oh, two colors!!!
Things are starting to get a bit messy
Yay, yay, yay... three colors!!! (Don't worry, I stopped at three)
Having so much fun
Did I mention how much he LOVED dipping the brushes into the containers?!?!?
Getting messier
I guess he got a little bit on his hand
Trying to let me get a closeup of the paintbrush
Thank goodness this stuff is non-toxic, because in the split second I looked away he put the brush to his mouth.
Little piggies
I guess he had fun
I admit it, it was TOTALLY messy BUT so much fun! Next time I will be participating instead of taking photos.
Colorful little footprint
Ready to come inside to take a bath
Time to get clean
The official Painting Diaper. I cannot believe it, but I am totally ok with one of my favorite cloth diapers looking like this. As a matter of fact, it could be worth money some day. First edition diaper art by Baby A. LOL
Inspecting his work
These are the specific paints we used. They are really affordable AND 30% off this week at Hobby Lobby!
As I began typing all of this, Little Artiste was trying to whistle. And now he's trying to sit on his potty chair. Oh, now he's running around roaring. Ah... the life of a toddler.

1 comment:
I would do this with Baby Girl, but I did it in the bathtub. That way I could just wash it all away when we were done. I would let her "paint" the walls.
Post a Comment