Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Painters

For the first time since LittleBro was born I pulled out the paint supplies. LittleBro is almost 16 months old (about the same age BigBro was when he painted for the first time) so I knew it was going to get messy. I did not know how messy, though! It began innocently enough...


BigBro had been begging to paint outside for awhile and was super happy that the day had come to PAINT!


LittleBro was particularly fond of the red paint:



For comparison, both boys after painting for the first time:
BigBro (16 months old)


... and LittleBro (almost 16 months old)

WOW, LittleBro IS MESSY!!! Of course, it didn't help that he saw his brother painting himself and wanted to do the same thing. Both boys had a great time and it was really fun watching LittleBro paint for the first time!

No comments: