Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Grandsons

My mom totally adores her grandsons. I truly believe they are her inspiration in life and have made all of the difference in her health and outlook.

My sister and nephew were here visiting for the last few days. We all got together on Sunday. It was really nice for my mom to have all 3 troublemakers (I mean grandsons) together at her home. She set up the inflatable pool for the kids and they had a lot of fun in it...





And no visit is complete without taking a million pictures while trying to get everyone to look at the camera and smile... or atleast look OR smile.. or atleast not grimace. Ha ha! Well, this is as good as it gets...

I know my mom was sad to see them go home today.

And earlier this month... on the 3rd my mom celebrated her 55th birthday. (And we had a party for her on the 7th) With everything that happened at the beginning of the year, it truly is a miracle and blessing. Here she is having a little fun on her birthday... 

No comments: