Thursday, December 20, 2012

21 months old

Little Z at 21 months old...
He talks quite a bit and recently started saying 2 word phrases. He has a crazy temper but is also super silly. He enjoys dancing to music and recently discovered the kid show Barney and LOVES IT. He loves wearing hats and being read to. He feeds himself at every meal and is usually a pretty good eater. He enjoys climbing, jumping and running through the house. He is a big ball of energy!

Our family has been really busy for the last few months. We lost my mom last month and we really miss her. I will try to post more when I have the time. But I'll leave you with this photo of my mom from last Christmas. Her laughter was contagious...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big handsome boy. I'm sure he's a handful.
I can her laughing.
Love Aunt B