Made a sandbox for the boys
(It is 4' x 4' despite the funky camera angle)
Stained the concrete in the sunroom & removed the wall shelving
(We really like how this turned out - though it seems more like a paint than a stain)
Painted the living room, dining room & hallway
(My mom insisted on rolling the paint and we were able to get this done in less than 3 days!)
Troy made (& I painted) a shelf for our bathroom (and have plans for another in the spare bathroom)
Troy started working on the shed.
In August we spent a day at the beautiful Eleven Mile Canyon. It was such a relaxing day with beautiful weather. The boys had a good time playing in the water.
For Labor Day weekend my family came to visit and we had SO much fun! We were really busy when they were here and I forgot to take but just a few pics the night before they went home. (I am so upset that I didn't take pictures like I normally do.) Well, atleast here's one with LittleBigMan, Grandpa & Hannah:
Earlier this month we enjoyed an afternoon at the Great Sand Dunes National Park. The boys had a BLAST!
We also stopped at the nearby Zapata Falls. It was so neat to walk through the water to get to the falls. It was beautiful and LittleBigMan felt like quite the adventurer.
It still feels a bit like summer here with really warm temperatures during the day. I'm loving it! Though I enjoy Fall, I am quite sad this year to say goodbye to summertime.
No comments:
Post a Comment