LittleBigMan is starting to join words together in a more sentence like manner. A few days ago he said "Piggies say oink oink". And we've heard a lot of these phrases lately: "Please, mama", "Outside, Maggie", "Open doors", "Watch movie, please", "I sorry". He also tries to repeat most any word you say to him. Not a day goes by that I'm not surprised by something new he is saying.
Troy's birthday is tomorrow. We plan on eating dinner at his favorite Indian restaurant. Once we get home, LittleBigMan and I will give him his gifts. I hope he likes all of them!
I have been really busy making birthday presents for all of the upcoming birthdays in our family. I'm pretty pleased with how everything has turned out and am so excited about some of the upcoming projects.
The dogs... Maggie is happy as can be up here. She runs around, meets up with her boyfriends and loves to roll in and eat the snow. Chloe is happy as can be in the house near me but far away from LittleBigMan.
House stuff... we still have to paint the kitchen and tile the bathrooms and kitchen. I think we are done once those things are complete.... atleast for the inside of the house.
I'll leave you with a pic of our happy LittleBigMan...
We took a hike a few days ago and he was happy riding on daddy's back.
No comments:
Post a Comment