Monday, December 28, 2009

More holiday fun

Saturday - spent some more time with Troy's family...

So tired... this trip has thrown him off his nap/bedtime schedule

Playing with his cousin

With his aunt

G.G. with all of her grandkids and great grandkid

Sunday - LittleBigMan's great grandparents came to visit us in Oklahoma City

Monday - last little bit of family time before returning to Colorado...

Goofballs

One of the most adventurous little girls I've ever met, and quite sweet too!

Having fun with Grandpa

We had plans to see some other friends, but Troy was feeling sick during most of the trip and LittleBigMan wouldn't nap so he was in a terrible mood. Things just didn't go as smoothly as usual this time, but we had a great time over all. It was so nice being back home with family for the holidays. I wonder if part of me will always consider Oklahoma home, even though we are quite happy here in our new home.

Speaking of home, we returned home this evening. We did our Christmas here tonight.

Getting the stockings

Helping Daddy open his gifts

Mama and 2 monkeys (the monkey I crocheted for him for Christmas... I actually started it while I was pregnant and JUST NOW finished it. Can you say procrastination??? LOL) He cuddled up with it when I put him to bed tonight. So cute!

LittleBigMan enjoying the blanket and pillow his Grandie G made for him. We are so sad that LittleBigMan will never get to meet his Grandpa Toy... but glad for the keepsake items.

Added on Dec 30th...
Our friend Pam sent LittleBigMan a gift while we were in Oklahoma. I was able to pick it up today on my way to run errands. The box was full of goodies... clothing, monkey stuffed animals and a Sit & Spin toy. He doesn't quite understand how it works yet but he L-O-V-E-S the music. Daddy helped him out on it and he had a blast...

Added on Jan 4th...
Wearing his new Sooners hat from Grams


Opening presents from Aunt Kristen & cousin H


Opening presents from Uncle Jeff & Tia Olga (Duplo blocks, which he LOVES)

No comments: