Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Out for a stroll

Baby A, Maggie, Chloe and I all went for a walk today. We walked to the big pond by the clubhouse/swimming pool. I wanted to see if Maggie would like the water. She doesn't yet realize she can swim with those big paws of hers, but she loved the water none-the-less.

Ready to roll


Leaves are beginning to fall


At the pond... Baby A LOVES the water


...as do the doggies


Water, rocks and sticks. What more could this boy ask for?


Mama and son... both messy from the water, but happy to be outdoors and enjoying life!


Tickles


We had a really nice stroll. The dogs were good and A was in a great mood and happy to be outside. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE where we live? It is amazing here. Serene and beautiful. What a lovely day!

Cuddling with Dada at the end of the day

2 comments:

vanna said...

i love where you live also....when i grow up i wanna live there!

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of him with the stick in the water. Bud LOVES to play with a stick. He walks around with my mop all the time just because he likes the stick end of it.