Troy started his JOB today!!! We are so excited for him and hope he loves the type of work. This will give
Baby A and I a new routine. I figure this is a good opportunity for me to start having more structure around here with my time. I want to make sure I'm getting in plenty of laugh time, learning time and just plain fun time with
Baby A. I am normally a very scheduled/structured person, but since
A was born I haven't been. Some of the activiites I have planned for the summer in our free time include: going to the pool, going to some parks in town, watercolor paining (I know I must be crazy), starting to teach colors/shapes/numbers, taking nature walks and maybe even going to the zoo. Please let me know if you have any other good ideas for a 15 month old!
A little groggy, but loving on Daddy before he goes to work

And... we had a little visitor on our deck yesterday evening

1 comment:
ah so happy Troy is working again and i think my best advice is not to schedule too much just enjoy every minute ... i have enrolled Eleni in infants swim training she starts in August and they reckon they should have her swimming in 4-6 weeks, that may be fun!!
Post a Comment