Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bunkbed, brothers & Batman

LittleBigMan is still loving his bunkbed and really enjoys when his bro sleeps in the crib underneath-

Here he is climbing the rope ladder Daddy made for him (we hope to make stairs or a different ladder soon)-


Couldn't help but share this pic of our super cute roly poly Baby Z-

He is now rolling all over the place (especially when naked) and babbling up a storm.

Since Halloween, LittleBigMan has asked to be Batman almost every day. He loves dressing up and getting the "bad guys". Earlier today I asked him if he wanted to go check on his brother (he just woke up from his nap and was still in his crib). He said no because Batman gets bad guys. So I asked Batman to go see if there are bad guys in with his brother. Of course he obliged. He got part way down the hallway, stopped and pulled down his Batman mask, then proceeded. He came back and reported that there were 2 bad guys in there and he got them. He sure does love being Batman...



(Apparently Batman now carries a sword)

While I was typing this he said "Look, Mom, here's how I do my trick!"

He also told me he wants me to dress up for Halloween. When asked what I should be he said, "I got it! You can be the pink Batman!"

And here's one of the brothers playing... they really have quite a bit of fun together!


(Of course Z wanted to put this in his mouth like everything else)

No comments: