Friday, October 21, 2011

3 1/2 years old

As of yesterday, LittleBigMan is 3 1/2 years old. How did that happen?!?! He seems more and more like a little boy instead of a baby every day. He says some of the cutest/funniest things. Yesterday also marked the first night he slept in his new BUNKBED!!! To say he loved it would be an understatement. (The crafter in me already has a twin size quilt planned out for his new bed.)

Here we are on Wednesday finishing up the bed & adding a clear coat of wood protector...




And then yesterday-
Taking some important measurements on his new bed...


Ready for bed in the top bunk!


While I was typing this, LittleBigMan was singing "I love you Mom" set to a tune of his own making and then he changed the words to "I want some hot chai". He loves music, loves to dance and loves his brother. While 3 has been a challenging age for him at times, overall it is a lot of fun to spend my days with this exuberant little 3 1/2 year old-

No comments: