Friday, July 22, 2011

4 months old

Baby Z is 4 months old today. I can hardly believe a third of a year has passed since his birth. Here is our blue eyed, blonde haired, handsome little guy...


He weighed in at 16 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 25 1/4" long today at his check-up. He's growing and changing so much. I'm many ways, I'm happy to be out of the newborn stage. This is the age when I think babies get to be a lot more fun (more laughing, less crying, more interactive awake time, etc). He and his brother have lots of fun together... laughing and smiling at each other. LittleBigMan woke up a few days ago and went straight to his brother saying "Oh, brudder, I love you SOOOO much.  I missed you." It's so sweet to see the boys interacting so well (atleast for now!). Z's new thing... grabbing objects to play with and pull to his mouth.  He just started to doing this and it's so fun to see...

He's also trying very hard to roll from his back to his belly, but can't figure out what to do with his arm just yet.

No comments: