Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, my mom and I took LittleBigMan to one of our local pumkin patches.  We had lots of fun.  There was a small petting zoo, slides, hay mazes, tractor rides and a few other fun things.

LittleBigMan's favorite part was the slide!


He also really enjoyed the tractor ride.


It was really fun looking for the perfect pumkin.


Our pumpkin, soon to be carved!


I am so happy that Fall is finally here. It's my favorite season & I hope it will stick around for a little while!

1 comment:

Kristen & Harlen said...

I'm so glad you guys had a blast. Hopefully next year mom can have all 3 grandkids on her lap going down the slide ;) Love you guys and miss you bunches! Let me know if you need anything. I'm going to go through the baby clothes/maternity clothes I have while mom is here and it'll be in Colorado when she comes back or when we come up for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!