*I thought I read the contest rules closely, but I did not. I have changed the photo to one that has been taken within the last six months*

This is one of my favorite recent photos of my son, Baby A (no longer a baby and now nicknamed LittleBigMan). I snapped lots of pics that day. Like in this photo, he laughed a lot at my goofy attempts to get him to smile. He was such a good sport. And, of course, bribing him with playing at the park didn't hurt.
I'm entering this photo in the Beautiful Baby Photo Contest. Please go vote for my little guy on MAY 17TH here:
and join in the fun by entering a photo of your beautiful baby!

1 comment:
Hey! Just checking on your son's current age as I'm trying to finalize the winners. How old id your little guy?
Post a Comment