LittleBigMan will be 2 years old in 1 month. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Time goes by too quickly, that's for sure. Here's an update on our little guy:
He loves eating "ogurt" (yogurt) and "eareel" (cereal) for "brefass" (breakfast). He loves spending time with his "Grama" (grandma). He no longer cries every time I put him down for a nap/bedtime. He usually lays down so I can cover him with his "bankie" (blanket). He loves his sit and spin toy and puts his gorilla and monkey on there with himself. He loves to run around and play with the doggies. When I'm on the phone, he says "Kasey" thinking I'm talking to her. He loves his cousin "Paw-kerrr" (Parker) and baby Sadie. He thinks all babies are Sadie. He loves the indoor playground at the mall - loves to stand up top and hear the echo of his voice. He loves to push things with his feet. His tongue is almost always sticking out when he's thinking (maybe it helps him? LOL). He L-O-V-E-S jackets/shirts with pockets. He L-O-V-E-S to play in our big shop vac "boxsh" (box). He loves going down slides... big slides, little slides, ALL slides. He loves playing with his puzzles and shape sorter here recently.
New things he's saying...
"Rock climbing"
"I did it"
"Turn it"
"Wuts happen" (What happening?")
"Have it"
"I got it"
"Write it"
"Okay"
"Get away"
"Fire...hot"
"Iss tuck" (it's stuck)
"Wut er do-een?" (what are you doing?)
"That tickle" (that tickles)
"I gotcha"
Counts "1, 2, 3" before doing something he thinks is important, you know, like going down the slide or throwing a ball
my personal favorite - I ask him where's the goober and he points at his dad and yells "Goober"
...and SO much more! It's fun to hear him say new words and phrases. Just yesterday, I stood outside his doorway listening to him after he woke up from his nap. He was listing all of the stuffed animals in his crib (monkey, "eebra" (zebra), doggie). It sounded like he was having a conversation with them. It amazes me how much he understands and tries to say in his deceivingly sweet little toddler voice. I say deceivingly because shortly after the nice little conversation with his animals I heard him saying "ut-up" (shut up) over and over. Maybe the monkey was telling him something he didn't want to hear?
1 comment:
Stinking goobers and lil monkeys... Lol...
Post a Comment