Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Fun

On Friday, we spent some time at my cousin Kasey's house. Her parents and nieces were there. My mom came over to visit, too. We all had a good time...

LilBigMan with his Grams


LilBigMan with his Great Aunt Sharyl


The boys playing


Cousins Brooke and Sadie and Great Uncle John


Cousin Cortnee


Auntie Kasey and Baby Sadie


Not sure if the hat makes him look like a cowboy or an old timey coal miner


At the end of the night we (Kasey, Andrew, my aunt & uncle, Troy and I) played Compatibility. It's a pretty fun (and mostly hilarious) game.

The game allows for 3 teams (2 people per team) and has identical decks of cards for each person. The cards have all sorts of things on them. For example: a rose, the word "happiness", an expensive car, a baby, 2 clowns, etc... very random stuff. Then on each turn, the die is rolled to determine what the word is for the round. Example: in-laws. Then you go through all of your cards and pick out the ones the best represent your idea of in-laws. The more cards you get in common with your partner the more points you get. We played this game until almost 2 a.m. Yes... TWO IN THE MORNING. Various things were yelled out in the game such as "how in the HECK did you get that card for creative", "the word was SC-HOOL... how did you get THAT for school???", "I didn't dare put that card (a pic of a couple on their wedding day) for the word difficult!" and then toward the end I was getting really poopsy (Troy's way of saying I'm so tired I'm losing my mind).

No comments: