We went to the swimming pool today. After we were done swimming we were in the locker room getting changed back into our clothes. Baby A was sitting on a bench so I could finish getting ready. I turned away for one second (maybe less) and Baby A fell/rolled/slid (not sure which) off the bench onto the floor. I don't think he fell directly on his head, but he did bonk it pretty good.
I called his pediatrician and she told me signs to look for that something was wrong. He seems just fine, though. Actually, aside from the little bump on his noggin you'd never know it even happened.
As a parent, you know stuff like this will happen no matter how careful you are... but it's still tough when it happens. I'm just so grateful that he is ok.
I guess (especially with a son), I should expect more of these types of things in the next 18 years?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment