Here are the highlights from the first try:
Daddy was eating some homemade sorbet. (We have this awesome juicer that also makes sorbet) Baby A looked interested in it, so Daddy gave him a tiny bit on the tip of his spoon.
Baby A opened his mouth wide for the bite.
Then he smacked his lips a lot.
Then he wiggled a lot, seemingly wanting more!
Finally, it was "All Gone"

We gave him some more food today. Homemade apple smoosh. (I'd say applesauce, but I'm not sure that's quite accurate) He loved it and grabbed the spoon right out of my hand and shoved it in his mouth.
What kind of monster have we created? A really cute, chunky one!
And there is more really cool I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas stuff at The Adventures of Super-mommy, Spitup Boy & Baby Z. Go check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment