Weight: a whopping 17 lbs. and 13 oz. (putting him heavier than 95% of baby's his age)
Height: 25 1/4" (making him taller than 70% of baby's his age)

As you can see in the photo, he is not missing any meals.
Overall, A is a pretty happy baby. He fusses from time to time (like all babies). He is pretty insistent when he is hungry. He doesn't particularly like being in the carseat. He does, however, love playing with his daddy. A has also learned to make many new sounds and is finding his legs. He hates being on his tummy, though he can hold his head up quite well. He is starting to put everything in his mouth. He is pretty social... smiling at anyone who'll greet him. I am still not sure of his personality yet. I'm sure it will develop as he gets older. I am in no hurry for him to grow up, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment